This class is not currently in session, but check back soon!
WHO SAID YOU CAN'T COMBINE ADVANCED OBEDIENCE AND TRICKS?!
HAVE FUN WHILE TEACHING OBEDIENCE!
Expect to learn:
1) Advanced Obedience including:
- Send-aways & commands at a distance.
- Stays with distance & distractions.
- Heeling, including backward (and more!).
- Leave-it & food refusal.
- So much more!
2) Tricks & Freestyle Elements
3) Canine Conditioning
4) Body Awareness
5) How to Read Rally Signs
6) How to Execute a Course
Classes are building block style, which means that each class builds on the last. There will be new Elements added every week, as well as some repeated practice to help master and build on the skills learned in previous classes. Each class will include a Rally FrEe course.
*This class is nothing like Precision Rally.
Included in this class
- Thousands of original photos available for free download, to document your journey with your beloved dog!
- Educational materials beyond what's taught in class!
- Access to our online library!
- Gain access to Private Training options, reserved only for current class participants!
- Graduation photos, including a digital frame option!
- Rally FrEe framable certificate!
Rally-FrEe, The sport!
Rally FrEe is a unique sport that combines Advanced Obedience with the Trick behaviors of Canine Freestyle, in the format of Rally-Obedience courses. It emphasizes the precise execution of fundamental freestyle and obedience skills while encouraging creative and novel behaviors on a Rally-Obedience style course.
Handlers that are interested in Canine Freestyle, but intimidated by its dance aspect, are drawn to Rally-FrEe as a way to enter the freestyle world without the burden or pressure of creating a choreographed routine.
- Dogs 6-months old and up.
- No aggression.
- No Reactivity (uncontrollably barking and lunging at other dogs).
TTK9 Training Center located at:
924 N. Parker Dr.
Janesville, WI 53545