What is Ninja Doggo?
Ninja Doggo has exclusively been taught at The Thinking K9 for over 6 years! We have fun with parkour and SO MUCH MORE!
Ninja Doggo is a conditioning and obstacle-course-style class that allows for work OFF LEASH! Each Ninja Doggo course is designed as a fun physical and mental challenge for ALL LEVELS to tackle!
Our class uses purely positive training that builds confidence, teamwork, and handler/dog bond to accomplish big goals!
Included in each Ninja Doggo class:
- Introduction to agility equipment.
- Confidence building.
- Fun party tricks.
- K9 Conditioning.
- Body awareness.
- NEW obstacle course each week!
- Leave with a tired, happy dog!
Ninja Doggo skills have a positive impact on all aspects of dog ownership, from obedience training to having a stable dog you can take anywhere without concern that they will be frightened or reactive (negatively) to their environment. Not to mention, this class is just plain fun for everyone!!
Video of Ninja Doggo
- Core Manners graduate, CGC title, or approval.
- No aggression.
- Dogs with reactivity (lunging at other dogs while uncontrollably growling/barking) must be approved by the instructor before joining.
For the 6 week course
VIP Club Members: $209! Save $20!
[What's the VIP Club?]
Pre-registration is required.
To see all class schedules:
- Click Class Dates button below.
- Click INFO button.
- Click SCHEDULE button.
- Get on the wait list for the class you wish to attend. * Waitlist doesn't guarantee a spot.
- Register for future classes, if available. We WILL allow a transfer, if an earlier class arrises.
TTK9 Training Center located at:
924 N. Parker Dr.
Janesville, WI 53545