This class is currently only offered to VIP Members.
Click to learn more about VIP membership!
What is Nosework?
Nosework is the fastest growing dog sport and it's easy to see why! It's a heck of a lot of fun & anyone or any dog can do it! Nosework also depletes dogs' energy! As we know, a tired dog is a good dog! It's also easy to do at home, with minimal supplies and cost!!
Nosework is also a phenomenal tool with confidence building! Not only is this great for dogs with fear issues, but it also helps obedience! A confident dog is able to do obedience in a variety of places without being hypervigilant. Most pet dogs will show a great improvement in obedience simply due to an increase in confidence!
HUGE opportunity! Don't delay!
THIS IS A UNIQUE COURSE IN WHICH YOUR DOG WILL BE TRAINED BY BARBARA HERSELF!
- Barbara herself will lay a strong foundation of nosework with your dog while you assist. Your dogs will have an incredible leap forward in their nosework career!
- By the end of the course most, if not all, dogs will be to a stage that the owners can completely take over & "bring it on the road!"
This class will also open doors to future higher-level classes & workshops including THEMED SEARCHES! Can your dog find the "bomb" hidden somewhere in 20 chairs? How about among canine fitness equipment? Or a pile of toys?! We're not giving away secrets, but it's going to be spectacular!
Dogs will be worked individually, therefore:
- Shy dogs won't be as overwhelmed by many other dogs around while they work (let us know if you have a shy dog coming to class).
- Reactive dogs are allowed with the instructor's approval.
Come train your dog like bomb and drug dogs are trained!
Your dog has at least one of the following:
- Pass the Core manners class
- Earn their Canine Good Citizen title
- Have specific approval by our instructor. Email us if you need special approval.
VIP Club Members: $230!
[What's the VIP Club?]
- 8-week sessions!
- FIRST class is a Mandatory Orientation WITHOUT dogs at 6pm for BOTH classes (plan for several hours).
- The following 7-classes are WITH dogs for 1-hour.
Pre-registration is required.
To view each class schedule:
- Click Class Dates button below.
- Click INFO button.
- Click SCHEDULE button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It will appear that both classes are at 6pm, because they BOTH meet TOGETHER the first night. After that, the classes split. Be careful when choosing your time slot.
<<SIGNUP BUTTONS REMOVED>>
This class is open to VIP members only. Click here to learn more about VIP membership.
There's only a wait list, now what?
- Get on the wait list for the class you wish to attend. * Waitlist doesn't guarantee a spot.
- Register for future classes, if available. We WILL allow a transfer, if an earlier class arrises.
TTK9 Training Center located at:
924 N. Parker Dr.
Janesville, WI 53545