Advanced life skills!
Week 1 is Mandatory Orientation for BOTH classes at 6-9p.
Attention 7:15p class: If you choose this option, it will LOOK like classes are at 6p because week 1 meets at 6p. Weeks 2-7 meet at 7:15p.
Go beyond "obedience" with Behavior Modification!
"Obedience" is teaching sits & downs, which your dog probably already knows.
"Behavior Modification" utilizes the latest techniques rooted in psychology, neurobiology, and ethology to teach you how to get behaviors regardless of the environment or distractions!
- Focus under distractions.
- Barking management.
- Stop jumping/sit politely for petting.
- Rock-solid recall (come when called).
- Mannerly reactions to other dogs.
- Walking nicely on a leash.
- Sit, down, stand, touch, etc. with distractions.
- Stay/Place with duration, distance, & distractions.
- Confident reaction to strange sounds/sights.
- Handling Exercises for ease when grooming, nail trims, veterinary care, etc.
- Prepares dogs for the Canine Good Citizen test.
- Dogs learn how to have fun and do behavior!
- Fun party tricks.
- So much more!