Advanced life skills!
- Ages: 7mo & up.
- Tuition: $389. VIPs save $50!
- Class supply list.
- Week 1 is Mandatory Orientation for BOTH classes from 6p-9p.
- Attention 7:15p class: Registration will LOOK like classes are at 6p because week 1 meets at 6p. Weeks 2-7 meet at 7:15p.
Go beyond "obedience" with Behavior Modification!
"Obedience" is teaching sits & downs, which your dog probably already knows.
"Behavior Modification" utilizes the latest techniques rooted in psychology, neurobiology, and ethology to teach you how to get behaviors regardless of the environment or distractions!
- Focus around distractions.
- Barking management.
- Rock-solid recall (come when called).
- Stop jumping/sit politely for petting.
- Mannerly reactions to other dogs.
- Walking nicely on a leash.
- Sit, down, stand, touch, etc. around distractions.
- Stay/Place with duration, distance, & distractions.
- Confident reaction to strange sounds/sights.
- Handling Exercises for ease when grooming, nail trims, veterinary care, etc.
- Prepares dogs for the Canine Good Citizen test.
- Fun party tricks.
- So much more!