- Dogs 6-months old and up.
- No aggression.
- No Reactivity (uncontrollably barking and lunging at other dogs).
Class meets once a week for 8 weeks.
FIRST class: Mandatory Orientation withOUT dogs, at a SPECIAL TIME.
Following 7 classes: Normal class time.
READ THE FULL SCHEDULE when booking!
- Click Book Now button below.
- Click INFO button.
- Click SCHEDULE button.
VIP Club Members: $174!
[What's the VIP Club?]
- Get on the wait list for the class you wish to attend. * Waitlist doesn't guarantee a spot.
- Register for future classes, if available. We WILL allow a transfer, if an earlier class arrises.
TTK9 Training Center located at:
924 N. Parker Dr.
Janesville, WI 53545
SMALL CLASSES! Don't delay!
For the benefit of all participants, we keep our classes small by capping classes. Reserve your spot now! Classes fill up quickly! Pre-registration is required.
This class teaches your dog core doggie manners and to prepare your dog to take the Canine Good Citizen test.
Items taught, but not limited to:
- Stop jumping/sit politely for petting.
- Coming when called.
- Mannerly reacting to other dogs.
- Walking nicely on a leash.
- Sit, down, stay.
- Confident reaction to distractions.
- Handling Exercises for ease when grooming, veterinary care, etc.
- So much more!
Included in this class
- A multitude of educational materials.
- Weekly class emails with lesson plans and goals to keep you and your dog on track!
- Gain access to Private Training options, reserved only for current class participants.
- Thousands of original photos available for free download, to document your journey with your beloved dog!
- Graduation photos, including a digital frame option.
- Core Manners certificate, upon passing the final evaluation.