SMALL CLASSES! Don't delay!
For the benefit of all participants, we keep our classes small by capping classes at 6:1 student-teacher ratio. Classes fill up quickly! Reserve your spot now!
This class teaches your dog core manners and prepares them for Canine Good Citizen.
Items taught, but not limited to:
- Stop jumping/sit politely for petting.
- Coming when called.
- Mannerly reacting to other dogs.
- Walking nicely on a leash.
- Sit, down, stay.
- Confident reaction to distractions.
- Handling Exercises for ease when grooming, veterinary care, etc.
- So much more!
Included in this class
- Weekly class emails with lesson plans and goals to keep you & your dog on track!
- Thousands of original photos available for free download, to document your journey with your beloved dog!
- A multitude of related educational materials beyond what's taught in class!
- Access to our online library!
- Gain access to Private Training options, reserved only for current class participants!
- Graduation photos, including a digital frame option!
- Core Manners framable certificate!
- Core Manners RIBBON, upon passing the evaluation!
A glimpse inside our class!
- Dogs 6-months old and up.
- No aggression.
- No Reactivity (uncontrollably barking and lunging at other dogs).
VIP Club Members: $183!
[What's the VIP Club?]
- 8-week sessions!
- FIRST class is a 2-hour Mandatory Orientation WITHOUT dogs at a SPECIAL TIME.
- The following 7-classes are WITH dogs for 1-hour.
Pre-registration is required.
READ THE FULL SCHEDULE when booking!
- Click Class Dates button below.
- Click INFO button.
- Click SCHEDULE button.
OH NO! IF there's only a wait list, now what?
- Get on the wait list for the class you wish to attend. * Waitlist doesn't guarantee a spot.
- Register for future classes, if available. We WILL allow a transfer, if an earlier class arrises.
TTK9 Training Center located at:
924 N. Parker Dr.
Janesville, WI 53545