- Prerequisites: (1) Dogs 8+ months old. (2) Core Manners graduate. (3) No aggression. (4) No dog reactivity. (5) THIS CLASS IS PHYSICAL for handlers.
- Tuition: $--- VIPs save $20!
- Class supply list. (coming soon)
Advanced Obedience is made to cater to those coming out of Core Manners, as well as challenge those that already have off-leash skills. This is a must-take class for both pet and show enthusiasts alike!
Class will focus on command execution under distractions, in motion, at a distance, and with advanced generalization while maintaining precision, speed, and vigor!
Can your dog function through external visual and auditory distractions? What if YOU had those distractions on your body?! What about remaining mannerly while you play a physical game, like basketball?!
- Rocket Recalls under strong distractions.
- Focus through distractions.
- Off-leash reliability.
- Distance commands.
- Food refusal/leave-it.
- Call off/away from human, food, & toy.
- Send-aways with a goal of 6'.
- Command execution in motion, at a distance, and with advanced generalization.
- Positions with precision, speed, & vigor.
- Stays with advanced distance, duration, & distractions.
- Increased confidence.
- Side Stepping, rear-end awareness, and conditioning.
- Focused Heeling with distractions.
- Chin rest for vet visits.