Must-Haves for your new dog are:
- treat Pouch
- a 6' leash that is comfortable for your hand.
- 20' long-line
- poop bags
- a crate that your dog can stand up in, turn around, lay down, but not much more room than that. Most dogs feel more secure in small spaces.
- a nail clipper and/or dremmel. We highly recommend a dremmel.
- a brush that works best with your dog's coat.
- a dog bed of some kind, which is off the ground (this is a great training aid, when used properly).
- dog Tags that include your phone number.
- we also highly recommend microchipping your dog!
Examples of some of our favorite products are below!
Leashes & Lines
Additional Training Supplies
* We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. While TTK9 makes no guarantees on any product, those listed on our site are our personal favorites, based on research and personal use.