Our Boot-Camp is fully-booked for the remainder of 2018.
You're busy! Let us do the training for you! During Boot Camp your dog will stay with a trainer, in a home environment— no kennels & concrete or the stressful environment of busy facilities! Additionally, when a dog is trained in a home-environment, their skills will transfer to your home more fluidly.
About BOOT CAMP
This program is recommended for dogs with difficult behavior issues or for owners that don't have the ability or time to train their dog themselves. We will address everything from Basic Obedience ro Behavior Modification.
Set up a Behavior Modification Assessment to establish your training objectives and which plans work for your budget. We understand that Board and Train expensive, however, you and your dog will get faster and more reliable results! ** The initial Behavior Consultation fees will be applied to your BootCamp session.
- We train your dog for you!
- Behavior modification & Obedience training included!
- FREE 1-1 training sessions FOR the LIFE of your dog!*
- FREE 2 hour "Train the Owner" session post Boot Camp.
- Your dog will get Multiple training sessions daily!
- Exclusive training outings for real-world obedience!
- Receive pictures & Videos of your dog's progress!
- Your dog receives all the comforts of our Boarding dogs.
- All food included.
- 2-8 week Boot-Camp sessions available.
* Boot-Camp sessions are no less than 1 week.
*Lifetime FREE training sessions are held at The Thinking K9's facility.
- Behavior-Modification session has been completed.
- Proof of all age-appropriate vaccinations including Bordetella.
- Owner provides details of any food allergies their dog may have. WE will provide all food.
- Any dog staying over-night must be crate trained (with the exception of dogs entering our program for crate training issues). We keep crate time extremely limited, however, for their own safety it is important that they are comfortable in a crate over-night.