Obedience, Confidence Building, Socialization, and Owner Education.
Puppy must be between 8-17 weeks on the day class starts.
All age-appropriate vaccinations, including BORDETELLA.
Class Supply List.
7-week session broken down as follows:
*Mandatory* Orientation at 6pm for a 1hour & 30min class, without dogs.
Weekly 60-minute classes with dogs.
Pre-registration is required.
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA).
- Triple Crown Trainer.
- Animal CPR Certified.
- Stunt Dog Judge.
- Canine Conditioning Coach.
- Trick Dog Judge.
- Canine Good Citizen Evaluator.
- STAR Puppy Approved Instructor. more...
FULL 7-week session:
$179 - Non-Members.
$159 - VIP Club Members.
VIP's SAVE $20!
What's the VIP Club?
This class encompasses the entire puppy raising experience! We divide our time between Obedience, Confidence Building, Socialization, and Owner Education. This class is perfect for 2-4 month old puppies and gives them a great jump-start to S.T.A.R. Puppy!
Class topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Rocket recalls (coming when called, the FIRST time!)
- Handling exercises that prepare your dogs for veterinary care, emergency treatments, and general handling.
- Nail trims- We trim nails RIGHT IN CLASS!
- Obedience not limited to heeling/sits/downs/stays, etc.
- Dog to dog socialization.
- Environmental socialization.
- Barking preventatives & management.
- Teaching an off switch with condition relaxation techniques.
- Crate Training, including crate GAMES IN CLASS with crates for EVERYONE, no waiting for other teams!
- Preventative care to avoid separation anxiety, dog-dog reactivity (barking & lunging at other dogs), resource guarding, aggression, & more.
- Integrating and managing puppies in multi-dog, cat, and child households.